Architectural Lighting is used to highlight architectural features of a home or a commercial building. It is placed around entryways and arches, corners, peaks, columns and textured exteriors of buildings. This type of lighting can be used to decorate walls, highlight peaks or accentuate unique features.
- Enhances your property’s value by giving a soft and subtle appearance at night.
- Improves the safety and security of your property.
- Creates curb appeal for your property at night.
Landscape and Outdoor Living Area Lighting will make your outdoor living areas and garden come alive. It is not only functional, but it can make a dramatic difference in the way your home appears by expanding the scenes beyond the home.
- Produces extraordinary effects that show off your home’s beauty and unique landscape features.
- Creates a feeling of welcome to your home and turns your outdoors into an entertainment area.
- Adds interest by utilizing light to accentuate the plantings.
- Lighting enhances the safety and security of your property.
- Highlights the beauty of your landscape by showcasing special trees and planting areas.
Pathway Lighting enhances the safety and security of your property while adding to the aesthetic beauty to your walkways and paths.
- Define your walkways or driveway area for safety and security.
- Most falls outside of the home occur at night. Pathway lighting can help avoid these accidents while adding ambiance and safety to your home.
- Copper or Brass pathway lights weather in time and blends in as a part of your natural landscape.
- Accentuate the color of your garden beds placed around your pathway areas.
- Walk lights can also be used to showcase a flowerbed or stone retaining wall.
Patio and Deck Lighting adds to the atmosphere and creates a better entertainment area and effect for you and your guests.
- Creates additional usable space for you and your family at night.
- Our deck lights fit perfectly under a standard deck railing.
- Extend your living environment into the evening for full enjoyment.
Pool Lighting & Water Features transforms your backyard pool area into your own backyard resort or oasis.
- Highlight a waterfall illuminating and creating a special focal point.
- Path lighting around the perimeters of the pool for safety and ambiance.
- Focus on specimen trees or special plantings areas around your pool.
- Consider lighting your pool house and the architectural features of the pool house.